Alliances for Education and Enterprises
Deadline: 03 May 2023
Alliances for Innovation aim to strengthen Europe’s innovation capacity by boosting innovation through cooperation and flow of knowledge among higher education, vocational education and training, and the broader socio-economic, including research.
They aim to boost the provision of new skills and address skills mismatches by designing and creating new curricula for higher education and vocational education and training, supporting the development of a sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mind-sets in the EU.
Objectives of the action
These partnerships shall implement a coherent and comprehensive set of sectoral or cross-sectoral activities.
To boost innovation, the focus will be on talent and skills development. Firstly, digital competences have become increasingly important in all job profiles across the entire labour market. Secondly, the transition to a circular and greener economy needs to be underpinned by changes to qualifications and national education and training curricula to meet emerging professional needs for green skills and sustainable development.
- Fostering new, innovative and multidisciplinary approaches to teaching and learning: fostering innovation in education design and delivery, teaching methods, assessment techniques, learning environments and/or developing new skills;
- Supporting skills development in deep tech domains;
- Fostering the setting up of incubators within education and training institutions across Europe;
- Fostering corporate social responsibility;
- Improving the quality and relevance of skills developed and certified through education and training systems;
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!